Thursday, May 19, 2011

ATC Adventure Chapter #6: Army Revealed


In a couple hours, we're piling into a car and driving 14 hours to Tennessee for the Dicehead Siege.  I figured I'd put up some pics of my final army.  I was able to get everything on the board painted to the 3 color minimum and based.  Most of the army is shaded and highlighted also and I have 51 gants for spawning.  You'll be able to figure out which list I chose.  N.I.B. and Crispy got it right.



As an added bonus to the ATC main event, Dicehead Seige is also hosting a doubles event tomorrow.  Assuming we make the trip in good time and in good shape, Jay and I will be playing as Nids/Nids.  The format is 1,000pts per player, reduced force org, and our abilities won't be shared.  Here are the 4 lists we are considering:

Jay #1
Tervigon
Zoanthropes x3
Genestealers x20
Genestealers x14
Genestealers x10

Jay #2
Tervigon
Zoanthropes x3
Genestealers x20
Genestealers x20
Termgants x12

Aaron #1
Tervigon
Hive Guard x3
Hive Guard x3
Genestealers x19
Termagants x10
Tervigon

Aaron #2
Tervigon
Hive Guard x3
Hive Guard x3
Genestealers x18
Genestealers x18

 
The doubles event should be good warm-up for the main event Saturday and Sunday.  That along with the tournament last weekend and 6 practice games over the past two months, and I'm feeling like I'm back in the groove.  I'm feeling pretty confident in the list, now I just have to wait and see what kind of pairings I can get.

So wish me luck, and if you're going to be at the event, come and introduce yourself!

4 comments: