Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Email: Philippine Tyranids go to War

From Ian, a synaps3 reader from the Philippines.  We've talked about his list and tactics a bit before the beginning of his gladiator season via email.

"Hi synaps3,
check out my battle report against Imperial guard,
http://galleriabasterds.blogspot.com/2011/02/hive-fleet-conqueror-goes-to-war.html
I also had another game that day against chaos which I will be doing probably by
wednesday.
pictures to follow...

thanks and have a great day."

Thanks for the report Ian, that sounds like a fun mission.  Sounds like you also did really well against guard which is always nice to hear and thanks for the shout-out on the passive assault.  Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed playing against the guard (I always imagine starship troopers) and the first 2 turns always hurt the most. I had another game against chaos which I'll be posting in our blog; www.galleriabasterds.blogspot.com, I'll also post my WIP for my tervigon (broodmother).

    And to you synaps3, keep the synapse going...

    ian.

    PS: galleria basterds is the name of our gaming club

    ReplyDelete