I got tons accomplished over the past week and I'm making great strides towards the goal and deadline. Unfortunately, this stage of progress doesn't offer much visually as my bench is covered in WIP bases and half the army is baseless in a pile.
I was able to do some exciting things tho as I jumped around from project to project. This pic sums it up well.
I put some work into my Baron Sathonyx conversion and he's pretty much finished. I'll only go back to add some freehand glyphs if I have extra time at the end. The entire grotesque unit is based now. I just need to work on their "gut portal" and add some tufts. I also made the first test segment of the display board. The concept is that each squad will have their own modular tray so I can deploy the army more rapidly. All of the pieces will fit together like a puzzle in the battlefoam display board frame. Thanks to the precision foam cutter that MVB's team used for the NOVA terrain, I was able to make these segments very quickly. This segment isn't completed yet, in fact it has only been airbrushed. I still have to wash, dry brush, and add tufts to it also.
Also worth noting that every model in the army has now been base coated with the airbrush so no more primer white! I made 25 bases in the past 2 nights and hope to prime and airbrush them over the next 2 nights.
Hopefully next week I'll have some better photo material. This week's progress was inspiring thanks to my wife really stepping up to give me more hobby time. If things continue like this, I will be able to finish the army, display board, and maybe even some geekier things I've been brainstorming to make the presentation really over the top.